WARNING: To Prevent FireNever leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of the reach of children & pets. Always leave at least 5cm between burning candles. Do not candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wick to 0.3cm prior to initial and each subsequent lighting. Burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in the wax pool. Place on heat resistant surface. Avoid using in drafty areas. To avoid your candle glass from cracking, don't let the flame touch any part of the glass. Extinguish if the flame becomes enlarged, contacts the candle holder or begins to smoke. Do not move a candle when lit as the container may be hot. Discontinue use when 12mm of wax remains. May produce an allergic reaction.