Management Interview Tips
WE RECOMMEND YOU:
- Do your research
- Familiarise yourself with the brand and the Company values:
We all make a difference
Own it, do it, done
Take the smart risk
Do a little more each day than you think you can
- Practise your answers.
- Stay calm (Good preparation is the key to staying in control).
- Listen carefully to questions and answer them concisely.
- Highlight your best attributes.
- Pay attention to the way you communicate.
- Ask questions.
- Visit the store and do a SWOT Analysis. It would be good for you to know where you will potentially be working.
- Let the District Manager know whether there are any other stores within a reasonable commute from you – this may allow them to consider you for other opportunities we may have available!
GENERAL COMPANY INFORMATION
- Clintons, formerly Clinton Cards, was established in 1968
- Our first store opening was in Epping, Essex
- Our Main Corporate Office (Sycamore House) is based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
- We now have circa 270 stores across the UK
- We are a family owned business
- The first rebranded Clintons store was opened in Cheapside, London
- We are a leading retailer of greeting cards, gifts and wrap